After Khakee, Karthi and Rakul Preet are teaming up once again for Dev. This romantic entertainer is touted as the most expensive film in Karthi’s career. The film is being made with a budget of over Rs 50 crores. However, Dev’s producers have lost over Rs 1.50 crore due to the recent floods in Manali, Himachal Pradesh.
It’s been reported earlier that Dev’s team, including Karthi and Rakul, was stranded in the Manali flash floods. The schedule was stalled abruptly and the entire team was brought back to Chennai safely. Due to the cancellation of the schedule, the producers had to lose Rs 1.50 crores.
Currently, Dev’s schedule is underway in Pune. Debutant Rajat Ravi Shankar is directing the film and Lakshman Kumar is producing it. Harris Jayaraj is the film’s music composer. Dev is slated for release in December last week.
- Temper’s Hindi remake delays Ranveer, Deepika’s honeymoon
- Indian2’s shoot to be delayed by another week
- India’s Village Rockstars out of Oscar race
- Sai Pallavi is the soul of Maari 2 : Dhanush
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham or Padi Padi Leche Manasu in Regal & AMC for free