Although Tamil star Karthi’s latest film, Chinna Babu, disappointed his Telugu fans, the Tamil version went on to become a huge hit. With this much-needed boost, Karthi is channeling all his energies to Dev, the most expensive film in his career. The film is being made with a budget of over Rs 50 crores.
Dev is a romantic entertainer and it stars Rakul Preet as the leading lady. The film’s next schedule will be held in Ukraine. Dev will also be shot in the US, apart from Chennai. Debutant Rajat Ravi Shankar is directing the film and Lakshman Kumar is bankrolling it. Harris Jayaraj is the film’s music composer. Dev is slated for release in December last week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty files defamation case worth 50 crores
- Ram Charan-Shankar film to go on floors on this date?
- Leaked fight scene of Salaar trends on social media
- Bigg Boss 5 – Fans want her back in the house
- Kicha Sudeep’s Kotikokkadu Trailer is action packed
- Nagarjuna busy picking a Sankranti date for Bangarraju?