Although Tamil star Karthi’s latest film, Chinna Babu, disappointed his Telugu fans, the Tamil version went on to become a huge hit. With this much-needed boost, Karthi is channeling all his energies to Dev, the most expensive film in his career. The film is being made with a budget of over Rs 50 crores.
Dev is a romantic entertainer and it stars Rakul Preet as the leading lady. The film’s next schedule will be held in Ukraine. Dev will also be shot in the US, apart from Chennai. Debutant Rajat Ravi Shankar is directing the film and Lakshman Kumar is bankrolling it. Harris Jayaraj is the film’s music composer. Dev is slated for release in December last week.
- Tamannaah hates to be called as Milky Beauty
- Award winning Art Director all set for directorial debut
- Kajal finally opens up about Chota K Naidu kissing controversy
- Rashmika turns college professor for her next
- Vijay Deverakonda suffers minor bruises on Dear Comrade sets