Although Tamil star Karthi’s latest film, Chinna Babu, disappointed his Telugu fans, the Tamil version went on to become a huge hit. With this much-needed boost, Karthi is channeling all his energies to Dev, the most expensive film in his career. The film is being made with a budget of over Rs 50 crores.
Dev is a romantic entertainer and it stars Rakul Preet as the leading lady. The film’s next schedule will be held in Ukraine. Dev will also be shot in the US, apart from Chennai. Debutant Rajat Ravi Shankar is directing the film and Lakshman Kumar is bankrolling it. Harris Jayaraj is the film’s music composer. Dev is slated for release in December last week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity