After playing an intense role in Khakee, Karthi will be seen in a totally different avatar in his next film. Directed by Pandiraj, the untitled film is set in a village and Karthi plays the role of a well-respected villager.
As part of the film’s role, he has changed his look and is also said to be putting on some weight to look the part. Not just that, he is also growing a specific style of moustache to play the role. The film is being shot in Karaikudi, after its recent schedule in Chennai. Sayyeshaa and Priya Bhavani Shankar are playing the lead roles opposite Karthi.
Meanwhile, Khakee has turned out to be one of the most critically acclaimed films in recent times and Karthi was highly appreciated for his performance as a sincere cop who goes on a hunt to nab the criminals. The film went on to become Karthi’s highest grosser in USA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film
- Struggling director planning a film with Megastar?