Karthi is a busy bee these days. The actor scored a huge hit earlier this year in Tamil with Kadaikutty Singham, and is now awaiting the release of his next film Dev. Meanwhile, he has already begun working in his next project to be helmed by director Lokesh, who had previously made Maanagaram.
Touted to be an action thriller, the film will reportedly be shot in Chennai and Tirunalveli, and there are quite a few action sequences as per the latest buzz. Interestingly, Karthi is not paired with any actress in the film; however, Lokesh told a leading newspaper that although there is an romantic interest in Karthi’s life, this character won’t appear on screen.
The film has already been launched and it is expected to release sometime in second half of 2019. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!