Popular Tamil star Karthi is known for his philanthropy works through his brother Suriya’s organization, Agaram Foundation. The Awara star has once again touched everyone with his latest gesture. Recently, Karthi came to know about the plight of the students of the popular Guntur Subbaiah Pillai Girls Higher Secondary School in T Nagar
Chennai, who have been facing severe discomfort without proper toilet facilities on campus.
The generous actor immediately got his team to build toilets for the school. Touched by Karthi’s gesture, the students and staff of the school met Karthi and thanked him with flower bouquets. It is heartening to see film stars doing their generous bit in bettering the society and setting an example for their followers.
Karthi will next be seen in a yet to be titled multistarrer with Nagarjuna in Vamshi Paidipally’s direction and PVP Cinema’s production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagababu claims moral victory for Janasena
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases