Young Tollywood hero Kartikeya got engaged to his lady love in an intimate ceremony in Hyderabad yesterday. A picture of the young couple has been doing the rounds on social media since morning. And this evening, the actor took to Twitter and introduced his fiancee by tweeting a couple of pictures from 2010 and after yesterday’s engagement ceremony.
“Feeling elated to announce my engagement with my best friend who now is my partner for life..
From 2010 when i first met #Lohitha in NIT Warangal to now and many more such decades,” tweeted Kartikeya. The lovebirds look adorable in both the pictures, and heartfelt wishes have been pouring in for them from fans and well-wishers from the film industry.
On the work front, Kartikeya will next be seen in a thriller titled Raja Vikramarka and Thala Ajith’s Valimai, in which he plays a negative role.
Feeling elated to announce my engagement with my best friend who now is my partner for life..
From 2010when i first met #Lohitha in nitwaranagal to now and many more such decades.. pic.twitter.com/xXYp7pcH4K
— Kartikeya (@ActorKartikeya) August 23, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?