Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing project under Dolly’s direction, Katamarayudu, will soon head to the holy South Indian city of Rameswaram. The film’s next schedule will kick-start on the 5th of October in this picturesque city.
Katamarayudu is said to be an official remake of the super hit Tamil film, Veeram, which originally starred Thala Ajith. Pawan’s close associate Sharrat Marar is producing this high budget action entertainer which has a Rayalaseema background.
Shruti Haasan is playing the female lead and Anup Rubens is composing the music.
- Music director walks out of Majili ?
- POll: Which aspect of Dear Comrade are you looking forward to?
- Mahesh’s heroine hikes her remuneration
- Nagababu joins Janasena; To contest Lok Sabha elections
- Aggressive promotions creating good buzz for Majili
- Risky pre-release business for Teja’s Sita