Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing project under Dolly’s direction, Katamarayudu, will soon head to the holy South Indian city of Rameswaram. The film’s next schedule will kick-start on the 5th of October in this picturesque city.
Katamarayudu is said to be an official remake of the super hit Tamil film, Veeram, which originally starred Thala Ajith. Pawan’s close associate Sharrat Marar is producing this high budget action entertainer which has a Rayalaseema background.
Shruti Haasan is playing the female lead and Anup Rubens is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages
- Yet another hit number from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo coming soon
- Sensational heroine signs six brand endorsements
- NTR’s love interest in RRR revealed