Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is fast nearing its completion. The film’s shooting took place at Ramoji Film City yesterday and a few sentimental scenes featuring Katamarayudu and his brothers were filmed.
Katamarayudu makers are determined to wrap up the entire shooting part by February end and ready the film for a Ugadi release. The film’s teaser, which was supposed to be released on January 26th, has been postponed.
Dolly is directing this high budget entertainer and Sharrat Marar is producing it. Shruti Haasan is playing the female lead’s role. Anup Rubens is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?