The collections in the Nizam area were super strong as the film collected a total share of close to 5 crores on the first day of its release. These collections are the highest for any Pawan film to date in this area.
Trade pundits are gathering the first day numbers and reports predict that the film will earn some good money. With today being a Sunday and summer season kicking off slowly, the collections are bound to grow even more in the future.
- Expectations touch sky after Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser
- Poll : What did yo think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Interesting title locked for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Prabhudeva confirms Abhinetri’s sequel
- Here’s the real story behind Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s delay