The collections in the Nizam area were super strong as the film collected a total share of close to 5 crores on the first day of its release. These collections are the highest for any Pawan film to date in this area.
Trade pundits are gathering the first day numbers and reports predict that the film will earn some good money. With today being a Sunday and summer season kicking off slowly, the collections are bound to grow even more in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?