The collections in the Nizam area were super strong as the film collected a total share of close to 5 crores on the first day of its release. These collections are the highest for any Pawan film to date in this area.
Trade pundits are gathering the first day numbers and reports predict that the film will earn some good money. With today being a Sunday and summer season kicking off slowly, the collections are bound to grow even more in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan enjoys his vacation
- Nagumomu Thaarale from Radhe Shyam is a soulful melody
- Naa Kosam song promo from Bangarraju is fun
- Allu Arjun donates Rs. 25 lakh to help AP flood victims
- Unstoppable with NBK: Balakrishna recreates Venky Asana
- Chiru- Charan come forward to help AP flood victims