Even though the film’s collections dipped slightly on the second day, Pawan’s box-office stamina ensured decent day 2 collections. The film then utilized the Sunday advantage to the fullest and collected huge across the twin Telugu states on its 3rd day.
The real acid test for Katamarayudu was the Monday shows and according to the trade reports, the film has survived quite well at the regional box-offices.
In its 4-day theatrical run, Katamarayudu has collected a decent 37.67 crores share in the Andhra, Nizam and Ceded areas.
Below are Katamarayudu’s area wise collections until Monday:
|East Godavari||Rs.4 61Crs|
|West Godavari||Rs. 3.55 Crs|
|Nizam||Rs. 10.71 Crs
||Rs. 37.67 Crs|
- Date locked for Savyasachi’s pre-release event
- Update on Venky-Chay’s film
- Poll : Which aspect of Saaho’s making video impressed you the most?
- Thaman proves it yet again with Saaho
- 24 Kisses gets postponed again