Even though the film’s collections dipped slightly on the second day, Pawan’s box-office stamina ensured decent day 2 collections. The film then utilized the Sunday advantage to the fullest and collected huge across the twin Telugu states on its 3rd day.
The real acid test for Katamarayudu was the Monday shows and according to the trade reports, the film has survived quite well at the regional box-offices.
In its 4-day theatrical run, Katamarayudu has collected a decent 37.67 crores share in the Andhra, Nizam and Ceded areas.
Below are Katamarayudu’s area wise collections until Monday:
|East Godavari||Rs.4 61Crs|
|West Godavari||Rs. 3.55 Crs|
|Nizam||Rs. 10.71 Crs
||Rs. 37.67 Crs|
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Aatagallu is a game between two intellectual minds
- Ee Maya Peremito theatrical release postponed
- Aravindha Sametha’s second teaser to be less intense?