Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s summer film, Katamarayudu, was a faithful remake of Thala Ajith’s Veeram. As per the latest reports, this film is all set to be remade in Hindi. Tentatively titled Land of Lungi, this film will feature leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
Akshay has reportedly given his nod to this remake recently. Director duo Sajid-Farhad, who had directed Akshay’s 2014 film, Entertainment, will be helming this remake. Noted Bollywood filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala will produce the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up