Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s summer film, Katamarayudu, was a faithful remake of Thala Ajith’s Veeram. As per the latest reports, this film is all set to be remade in Hindi. Tentatively titled Land of Lungi, this film will feature leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
Akshay has reportedly given his nod to this remake recently. Director duo Sajid-Farhad, who had directed Akshay’s 2014 film, Entertainment, will be helming this remake. Noted Bollywood filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala will produce the movie.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala