Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s summer film, Katamarayudu, was a faithful remake of Thala Ajith’s Veeram. As per the latest reports, this film is all set to be remade in Hindi. Tentatively titled Land of Lungi, this film will feature leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
Akshay has reportedly given his nod to this remake recently. Director duo Sajid-Farhad, who had directed Akshay’s 2014 film, Entertainment, will be helming this remake. Noted Bollywood filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala will produce the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video
- Allu Arjun recovers from Covid, tests negative
- Crazy director approaches Uppena fame Kriti Shetty?