Continuing with the first day collections of Katamarayudu, we now bring you the figures from ceded and Vizag. The latest update reveals that the Pawan Kalyan starrer has collected a total share of 2.95 and 3.1 crores in both ceded and Vizag regions respectively on the first day.
The single screens are running with packed houses whereas the multiplexes have been gaining collections with each passing show. Pawan Kalyan’s strong screen presence and simple family drama are the main reasons for this openings.
We need to see how this film performs from Monday onwards. Anup composes the music for this film which is produced by Sharadh Marar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s dance off with Sania Mirza goes viral
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Salman Khan’s heroine eagerly waiting for Telugu offers
- Rana joins the shoot of Virata Parvam
- Pratiroju Pandage’s pre-release event to be held on this date
- Parasuram finally confirms his new film