As the release date is drawing near, the pre-release business of Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu is taking huge leaps. Sources close us reveal that the Nizam rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 20 crores.
There are crazy prices and the film needs to get instant super hit talk to collect the revenues back. With Pawan in full form, trade pundits suggest that the film will easily cross the target because the film is a family oriented subject and is being perfectly planned as a summer release.
Directed by Dolly, this film has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead. Anu Rubens composes music for this film which is produced by Sharath Marar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement