As the release date is drawing near, the pre-release business of Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu is taking huge leaps. Sources close us reveal that the Nizam rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 20 crores.
There are crazy prices and the film needs to get instant super hit talk to collect the revenues back. With Pawan in full form, trade pundits suggest that the film will easily cross the target because the film is a family oriented subject and is being perfectly planned as a summer release.
Directed by Dolly, this film has Shruthi Haasan as the female lead. Anu Rubens composes music for this film which is produced by Sharath Marar.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims