Katamarayudu has been in the news from the day one of its inception. As the film is nearing its completion, the pre-release business of the film is also going great guns. Now the latest news is that the overseas rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 11 crores.
This amount is quite high for a Pawan film and only reveals the expectations that the film has created all over. Pawan will be seen in a central role in this film which is directed by Dolly.
Katamaruyudu is the remake of a Tamil film and Shruthi Haasan plays the female lead. Anup Rubens scores the music of this film which has already created a sensation with its trailers.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur