Katamarayudu has been in the news from the day one of its inception. As the film is nearing its completion, the pre-release business of the film is also going great guns. Now the latest news is that the overseas rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 11 crores.
This amount is quite high for a Pawan film and only reveals the expectations that the film has created all over. Pawan will be seen in a central role in this film which is directed by Dolly.
Katamaruyudu is the remake of a Tamil film and Shruthi Haasan plays the female lead. Anup Rubens scores the music of this film which has already created a sensation with its trailers.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli