A couple of days ago, the Banjara Hills police filed criminal cases against popular TV host and Bigg Boss Telugu Season 1 contestant Kathi Karthika and six others. A businessman alleged that Karthika and her men cheated him after taking Rs 1 crore advance in a 52 acre land deal worth Rs 35 crores.
Responding to the allegations, Kathi Karthika said that she didn’t cheat anyone and alleged political conspiracy to sabotage her political aspirations. Karthika said that she had sent legal notices to the businessman 2 months ago and questioned the criminal case filed by him now.
Karthika went on to allege that she was threatened recently and that she faces a threat to her life. “As a woman, I wanted to enter politics and strive for the welfare of the society, but some people are trying to sabotage my political entry. I will teach them a lesson by contesting the GHMC and Dubbaka by-election,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Rajasekhar shows slight improvement- Still in ICU
- Bigg Boss 4 – Is this the reason for Divi’s exit from the show?
- Nani to play a mature role in Shyam Singha Roy