With Ram Charan confirming Kaththi remake as his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback film, the entire attention is back on Chiru’s prestigious 151st project. VV Vinayak will be directing this action drama laced with social message and Ram Charan will produce the film under his Konidela Productions banner.
And now, the film gets a big boost in the form of Lyca Productions. As per the latest reports, Lyca Productions will co-produce the Telugu remake along with Ram Charan. Lyca Productions produced the Tamil Kaththi and is also bankrolling the just launched Shankar-Rajinikanth’s Robo 2.0. Lyca will also be remaking Kaththi in Bollywood with Akshay Kumar.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court