After the likes of Anushka, Vidya Balan and Asin, the latest heroing being considered for Rajinikanth’s upcoming 3D film Kochadiyaan is Katrina Kaif. A leading tabloid based in Mumbai has reported that Soundarya Rajinikanth, the director of this film, is in talks with Katrina Kaif to play the lead role. Although the actress hasn’t signed the dotted line yet, she has reportedly promised to allot dates for the film later this year. Currently, she’s acting in Ek Tha Tiger with Salman Khan and another SRK’s film. After making her mark in Malleswari and Allari Pidugu, Katrina Kaif has never acted in a Telugu film again. And if she agrees to do this Rajinikanth’s film, it’ll mark her debut in Tamil. The film’s shooting will begin shortly and the first look of the film will be unveiled later this month. Sneha is going to play Rajinikanth’s sister in the film.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next