After the likes of Anushka, Vidya Balan and Asin, the latest heroing being considered for Rajinikanth’s upcoming 3D film Kochadiyaan is Katrina Kaif. A leading tabloid based in Mumbai has reported that Soundarya Rajinikanth, the director of this film, is in talks with Katrina Kaif to play the lead role. Although the actress hasn’t signed the dotted line yet, she has reportedly promised to allot dates for the film later this year. Currently, she’s acting in Ek Tha Tiger with Salman Khan and another SRK’s film. After making her mark in Malleswari and Allari Pidugu, Katrina Kaif has never acted in a Telugu film again. And if she agrees to do this Rajinikanth’s film, it’ll mark her debut in Tamil. The film’s shooting will begin shortly and the first look of the film will be unveiled later this month. Sneha is going to play Rajinikanth’s sister in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house