Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal are getting hitched on the 9th of this month and the wedding is going to be a three-day affair in Rajasthan.
Only a select few are being invited to the wedding and the rules posted by Katrina and Vicky have upset many already.
One of the guests on the list reveals that mobile phones are not allowed beyond a point at the venue and guests are barred from taking any pictures and videos at the main venue.
The news is also that the guests are not allowed to post anything on social media without prior approval from Vic-Kat’s teams and this has not gone well with many.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna heaps praises for Mahesh Babu
- Faria Abdullah grooves to AR Rahman’s song – Reel goes viral
- Maruthi opens up about his film with Prabhas
- Nagarjuna talks about comments on Naga Chaitanya-Samantha’s divorce
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata Super Musical destruction loading
- Akhanda shatters previous OTT records – Becomes the highest viewed Telugu film