Punjabi actress Rukshar Dhillon had made her presence felt in Tollywood with Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham, which released in 2018. Her next film, ABCD, co-starring Allu Sirish, will be released on March 1.
Meanwhile, Rukshar is all set to make her foray into Hindi Cinema. Her maiden Bollywood film will be bankrolled by popular production house, RSVP Films. Titled Bhangra Paa Le, the film will be a dance franchise and it will feature Gold actor Sunny Kaushal as the male lead.
Sneha Taurani, daughter of Tips founder Ramesh Taurani, will be making her directorial debut with this film. The shooting will commence soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of south stars to attend Koffee with Karan show?
- F3 getting a massive release in the US – Deets Inside
- Tiger Shroff’s Heropanti 2 locks its OTT release date
- Latest: Rana Naidu wraps its shoot
- OTT – Dhanush fans disappointed with The Russo Brothers
- Karan Johar makes an interesting announcement – Deets inside