Punjabi actress Rukshar Dhillon had made her presence felt in Tollywood with Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham, which released in 2018. Her next film, ABCD, co-starring Allu Sirish, will be released on March 1.
Meanwhile, Rukshar is all set to make her foray into Hindi Cinema. Her maiden Bollywood film will be bankrolled by popular production house, RSVP Films. Titled Bhangra Paa Le, the film will be a dance franchise and it will feature Gold actor Sunny Kaushal as the male lead.
Sneha Taurani, daughter of Tips founder Ramesh Taurani, will be making her directorial debut with this film. The shooting will commence soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share