The GHMC elections will be held soon and so much is going on in the state of Telangana. So many promises being made and several leaders are doing their bit to impress the citizens.
In such a time, the TRS party is super confident that they win the elections hands down. In his latest statement, CM KCR has announced that he will provide ration cards to 40,000 film workers in his state.
Also, not stopping at that KCR has announced that until the theatres are opened, there will be no electricity charges levied for the theatres. The best part of what KCR announced is that the GST charges will be re-embursed for small budget films below 10 crores.
Also, the ticket rates will also be made flexible in several theatres. More details about these new rules and how they will function will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date