The industry bigwigs headed by megastar Chiranjeevi met KCR a few days back and spoke about shoots post the lockdown in the state of Telangana.
The talk was that the government has given permission for the same and today KCR signed the same file and granted permission officially to hold shoots in Telangana with a minimum crew.
But he clearly denied giving permission for the film theaters to resume. KCR in his note has said that the decision regarding the theaters will be taken only by the central government in the days to come. So, the date and rules of when the shoots can resume will be out in a day or two.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?