Two of the most eagerly awaited movies of this season, Nani’s Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) and Akhil’s Hello, are hitting the screens on December 21 and 22 respectively. While the box-office clash between both the movies is inevitable, the actors displayed their camaraderie on Twitter this evening.
Nani tweeted first, saying that Hello will surely be a huge success and that the will showcase Akhil the way everyone have been wanting to see. In turn, Akhil wished Nani on MCA’s release and also promised him that they both will be partying on the 22nd evening.
#MCA releases tom. excited and nervous like I am before every release of mine. Hoping and wishing that you will all love it.
And @AkhilAkkineni8 , my brother. I am sure #Hello will be a huge success and will show u the way we all wanted to see u.#MCAonDec21st #HelloOnDec22nd
— Nani (@NameisNani) December 20, 2017
Nani my brother thank you for the love and encouragement always. Your a gentlemen 🙂 I wish MCA all the very best from the bottom of my heart. And 22nd evening as promised you will be partying with me. Cheers to that 🙂 Godspeed
— Akhil Akkineni (@AkhilAkkineni8) December 20, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood