Music director Thaman is being flooded with compliments from almost everyone in the industry, thanks to his latest song, Peniviti, from Aravinda Sametha. While the song has already become a rage among NTR’s fans, Thaman was stunned when iconic music composer MM Keeravaani himself praised the song.
Praising Thaman for his composition, lyrics, orchestration, and singing, Keeravaani stated that Thaman has made a sad song sound quite grand and stylish, which is a rare thing to happen. No wonder, Thaman was floored to hear such compliments from the Baahubali’s music director.
Now it remains to be seen how this song has been picturised in the film.
— thaman S (@MusicThaman) September 19, 2018
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon