Music director M M Keeravani has begun recording songs for K Raghavendra Rao’s upcoming devotional film Intinta Annamayya. Balakrishna, Nayanthara and Ramesh Prasad graced the event. Yalamanchali Saibabu is going to produce the film and he’s introducing his son Revanth as a hero with this film. Ananya and Sanam Shetty are going to play the lead roles in this film which explores how Annamayya’s keerthanas are being used in contemporary time period. Talking about the film’s progress, Yalamanchali Saibabu said, “We are going to complete recording the songs in a single sitting. The film will go on floors on Dusshera and from November 1 to November 20, it’ll be shot in Araku. From December 1, the film’s next schedule will begin and the entire film will be wrapped up in this schedule.” The film is being touted as a musical entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?
- This is when theaters in China will reopen
- Hanu Raghavapudi-Dulquer Salman film put on hold?
- Netflix announces streaming date of Janhvi Kapoor’s Gunjan Saxena
- Sushanth Singh’s girlfriend demands CBI enquiry
- Lockdown Review : Undekhi – Hindi series on Sony Liv