Music director M M Keeravani has begun recording songs for K Raghavendra Rao’s upcoming devotional film Intinta Annamayya. Balakrishna, Nayanthara and Ramesh Prasad graced the event. Yalamanchali Saibabu is going to produce the film and he’s introducing his son Revanth as a hero with this film. Ananya and Sanam Shetty are going to play the lead roles in this film which explores how Annamayya’s keerthanas are being used in contemporary time period. Talking about the film’s progress, Yalamanchali Saibabu said, “We are going to complete recording the songs in a single sitting. The film will go on floors on Dusshera and from November 1 to November 20, it’ll be shot in Araku. From December 1, the film’s next schedule will begin and the entire film will be wrapped up in this schedule.” The film is being touted as a musical entertainer.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”