M M Keeravani has completed scoring the background music for NTR’s upcoming film Dhammu. Apparently, it took Keeravani 25 days to compose the background score and heaved a sign of relief after wrapping it up last night. Incidentally, the film was censored yesterday and it has been given a ‘A’ certificate by censor board. Sources say that the film has shaped up extremely well and NTR will be seen in a high voltage avatar which will definitely enthrall his fans. Boyapati Srinu has directed the film and it has NTR, Trisha and Karthika in lead roles. Bhanupriya, Abhinaya and Nazar are playing important roles. Alexandar Vallabha has produced the film. Dhammu is all set to the box-office by storm on April 27.
- Talented Tamil actor in RRR
- NTR biopic’s second part gets a new release date
- Prabhas files a court case
- Poll : Which aspect of Padi Padi Leche Manasu are you looking forward to?
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham & Padi Padi Leche Manasu For Free in Select Theaters in USA