M M Keeravani has completed scoring the background music for NTR’s upcoming film Dhammu. Apparently, it took Keeravani 25 days to compose the background score and heaved a sign of relief after wrapping it up last night. Incidentally, the film was censored yesterday and it has been given a ‘A’ certificate by censor board. Sources say that the film has shaped up extremely well and NTR will be seen in a high voltage avatar which will definitely enthrall his fans. Boyapati Srinu has directed the film and it has NTR, Trisha and Karthika in lead roles. Bhanupriya, Abhinaya and Nazar are playing important roles. Alexandar Vallabha has produced the film. Dhammu is all set to the box-office by storm on April 27.
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind