After successfully debuting as an actor with Mathu Vadalara in 2019, young hero Sri Simha, son of veteran music composer MM Keeravani, is awaiting the release of his second film. Titled Thellavarithe Guruvaram, the film is touted as a romantic entertainer. Young actresses Chitra Shukla and Misha Narang are the female leads in the movie.
According to a latest update, Thellavarithe Guruvaram will be hitting screens on March 27. Debutant Manikanth Gelli has directed the movie, while Eega producer Sai Korrapati and Colour Photo producer Ravindra Benerjee bankrolled it under Vaaraahi Chalana Chitram and Loukya Entertainments banners respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest – Bigg Boss Abhijeet signs a three-film deal?
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram