Reports from Tamil film circles reveal that Keerthi has been roped in to play the female lead in Super star Vijay’s 60th film which will be directed by Bharathan.
Several top actresses were considered for this role, but Vijay chose Keerthi after watching her performance in Rajini Murugan which has turned out to be a surprise hit of 2016.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny