Reports from Tamil film circles reveal that Keerthi has been roped in to play the female lead in Super star Vijay’s 60th film which will be directed by Bharathan.
Several top actresses were considered for this role, but Vijay chose Keerthi after watching her performance in Rajini Murugan which has turned out to be a surprise hit of 2016.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years