Lead heroine, Keerthi Suresh is currently doing the role of a lifetime as she will be seen reprising the role of Savitri in the much-awaited biopic Mahanati which is being directed by Nag Ashwin.
Impressed by the way things are going on with the shoot, Keerthy recently gifted gold coins to the entire unit in Hyderabad. What’s more interesting is that Savitri in her good old days used to present gold coins to set members once she wrapped up the film.
The same gesture was repeated by Keerthi Suresh surprising many. The filming is nearing completion and Samantha Akkineni is also playing a crucial part in the film.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara