Post the success of Nenu Shailaja, Keerthi shifted her focus completely to Tamil cinema. Her new film, Remo, which was in much news finally hit the screens yesterday.
The family entertainer has been declared a decent hit and Keerthi, in particular, has been getting good applause for her looks and performance. Meanwhile, she will next be seen in a flick alongside Nani which will be produced by Dil Raju.
- Top-notch Indian technician joins Avengers team
- Bollywood actress is a rage even before her first film
- Kangana starts learning Tamil for Jayalalitha biopic
- Mohan Babu formally joins YCP
- Jayaprada joins BJP
- RX100’s Hindi remake finds its lead actress