Post the success of Nenu Shailaja, Keerthi shifted her focus completely to Tamil cinema. Her new film, Remo, which was in much news finally hit the screens yesterday.
The family entertainer has been declared a decent hit and Keerthi, in particular, has been getting good applause for her looks and performance. Meanwhile, she will next be seen in a flick alongside Nani which will be produced by Dil Raju.
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar