A few days ago, star heroine Keerthy Suresh resumed the shooting of her upcoming film, Good Luck Sakhi in Hyderabad. Reportedly, the team has shot some key episodes in the comeback schedule and with it, the entire shooting formalities of the film were wrapped up.
Now, the latest buzz is that Keerthy is gearing to resume the shooting for her big-budget film with Rajinikanth very soon. As per the reports, the team is planning to wrap up Keerthy Suresh’s introduction episodes first and wait for Rajini to join the shooting in the next year.
Titled Annaatthe, the film is being directed by Siva. Sun Pictures banner is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?