Happening young actress Keerthy Suresh recently received her National Award in New Delhi. The talented beauty received this prestigious honor for her performance in Mahanati, the acclaimed biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri. In an interview with a popular English daily, Keerthy said that she is dedicated her award to Savithri.
“I truly believe all of this is happening because of Savitri amma’s blessings. I’d like to dedicate this award to her,” Keerthy said. She went on thank her mother and former heroine Menaka for being her biggest inspiration, her uncle Govind for convincing her to sign Mahanati when she had rejected the film initially. Keerthy also thanked the film’s director Nag Ashwin for believing in her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s film with star director is not shelved
- My life has all the twists for a biopic: Bandla Ganesh
- CM Jr NTR slogans resound in Kuppam
- Tollywood celebs awaiting Jagan’s appointment
- Sivasankar master tested Covid negative before demise; Last rites tomorrow
- Nagarjuna to romance this young beauty in The Ghost?