Actress Keerthy Suresh was on cloud nine recently when she signed the highly-anticipated 168th film of Super Star Rajinikanth. However, she had to let go another big project to be part of Rajini’s film.
As per the latest buzz in Kollywood circles, Keerthy has opted out of master filmmaker Mani Ratnam’s historic magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan, citing unavailability of dates. Apparently, Keerthy has allotted her dates for Rajini’s film and informed the same to Mani’s team.
The regular shoot for both the much-awaited movies began a couple of days ago. It remains to be seen if Keerthy’s big sacrifice will pay off eventually or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections