National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh has achieved a prestigious honour. The talented young beauty has made it to the list of Forbes 30 Under 30 for the year 2020. Keerthy is the only prominent South Indian celebrity to have joined the list this year.
Each year, Forbes chooses the top 30 young achievers across the country through three stages – online applications, jury recommendations and Forbes India’s own rigorous research. Opening up about the Forbes honour, Keerthy tweeted, “Honored to be one among the different walks of fame in the #ForbesIndia30U30. Thank you so much @forbes_india. Humbled!”
On the work front, Keerthy is currently shooting for Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata in Dubai.
— Keerthy Suresh (@KeerthyOfficial) February 3, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans
- First look of Vijay-Anand Deverakonda film tomorrow