National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh is currently busy with a handful of movies in Tollywood and Kollywood. The actress will have back-to-back releases in Telugu in the form of Miss India and Good Luck Sakhi. And here’s an exciting buzz on Keerthy’s next film.
As per the latest updates, Keerthy is said to have been roped in as the female lead in Teja-Gopichand’s family entertainer, Alamelu Manga Venkataramana. Earliest, star heroines like Anushka, Rakul and Kajal Aggarwal were considered for the film. People Media Factory and Abhishek Agarwal Arts banners will bankroll the film. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?