National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh is currently busy with a handful of movies in Tollywood and Kollywood. The actress will have back-to-back releases in Telugu in the form of Miss India and Good Luck Sakhi. And here’s an exciting buzz on Keerthy’s next film.
As per the latest updates, Keerthy is said to have been roped in as the female lead in Teja-Gopichand’s family entertainer, Alamelu Manga Venkataramana. Earliest, star heroines like Anushka, Rakul and Kajal Aggarwal were considered for the film. People Media Factory and Abhishek Agarwal Arts banners will bankroll the film. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years