National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh is currently busy with a handful of movies in Tollywood and Kollywood. The actress will have back-to-back releases in Telugu in the form of Miss India and Good Luck Sakhi. And here’s an exciting buzz on Keerthy’s next film.
As per the latest updates, Keerthy is said to have been roped in as the female lead in Teja-Gopichand’s family entertainer, Alamelu Manga Venkataramana. Earliest, star heroines like Anushka, Rakul and Kajal Aggarwal were considered for the film. People Media Factory and Abhishek Agarwal Arts banners will bankroll the film. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai