Yesterday, national award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film, Maidaan, went on floors in Mumbai. The makers unveiled the film’s first look and title logo which received a good reception.
Keerthy is understandably quite excited about her Bollywood debut. She took to Instagram and posted Maidaan’s first look poster and said that she can’t wait to commence the shoot. Later, interacting with a popular English daily, Keerthy said that Maidaan has a very gripping story. She went on to say that the film will make every Indian proud and that the film will cater to all sections of the audience.
In Maidaan, Bollywood star Ajay Devgn plays legendary Hyderabadi football coach Syed Abdul Rahim. The film is being directed by Amit Sharma and produced by Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic