Yesterday, national award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film, Maidaan, went on floors in Mumbai. The makers unveiled the film’s first look and title logo which received a good reception.
Keerthy is understandably quite excited about her Bollywood debut. She took to Instagram and posted Maidaan’s first look poster and said that she can’t wait to commence the shoot. Later, interacting with a popular English daily, Keerthy said that Maidaan has a very gripping story. She went on to say that the film will make every Indian proud and that the film will cater to all sections of the audience.
In Maidaan, Bollywood star Ajay Devgn plays legendary Hyderabadi football coach Syed Abdul Rahim. The film is being directed by Amit Sharma and produced by Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away
- Mahesh Babu to kickstart SSMB28 this month
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times