Yesterday, national award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh’s maiden Bollywood film, Maidaan, went on floors in Mumbai. The makers unveiled the film’s first look and title logo which received a good reception.
Keerthy is understandably quite excited about her Bollywood debut. She took to Instagram and posted Maidaan’s first look poster and said that she can’t wait to commence the shoot. Later, interacting with a popular English daily, Keerthy said that Maidaan has a very gripping story. She went on to say that the film will make every Indian proud and that the film will cater to all sections of the audience.
In Maidaan, Bollywood star Ajay Devgn plays legendary Hyderabadi football coach Syed Abdul Rahim. The film is being directed by Amit Sharma and produced by Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?