National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh is one of the highest paid actresses down south. The actress charges upto Rs 2 crore per movie. Recently, Keerthy signed Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited Vedalam remake, and her remuneration for the same has become a hot topic in film circles.
Apparently, Keerthy demanded a whopping Rs 3 crore to play Chiru’s sister in the high budget action entertainer. However, Vedalam remake makers were reportedly not willing to shell out such a huge amount and tried to find a suitable replacement. But when they couldn’t find the right actress who could play the role, they eventually came back to Keerthy and agreed to pay the amount the Mahanati actress quoted.
Vedalam remake is being directed by Meher Ramesh. The film is essentially based on brother-sister sentiment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Pooja Hegde dubs for Most Eligible Bachelor
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?