National award-winning young heroine Keerthy Suresh has her hands full with several high-profile movies in Tollywood and Kollywood. The actress’ next Telugu release will be Miss India. And here’s an exciting buzz on Keerthy’s next film.
As per the latest updates, Keerthy is said to be in talks for Teja-Gopichand’s recently announced film, Alamelu Manga Venkataramana. Interestingly, yet another star heroine Kajal Aggarwal was earlier in talks to play the female lead in the movie. Whether Keerthy will replace Kajal or if she will play another female lead in the movie remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives