Keerthy Suresh might soon team up with Ram, if all goes well. Apparently, the actress’ name is being considered for Ram’s upcoming film in Trinadh Rao’s direction. Dil Raju is going to produce the film.
Interestingly, Keerthy had made her debut in Tollywood with Nenu Sailaja, which had Ram in the lead role. After the film went on to be a hit, Keerthy was flooded with offers and currently, she is acting in Mahanati and Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s upcoming film.
It remains to be seen if this combination materialises soon. More details about the Ram-Dil Raju project are awaited.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- FDFS : Live Updates from Kanchana 3
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be delayed further?
- Sai Dharam Tej reveals how Pawan inspired him to be an actor
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Tabu’s Tollywood comeback with a powerful role