Keerthy Suresh might soon team up with Ram, if all goes well. Apparently, the actress’ name is being considered for Ram’s upcoming film in Trinadh Rao’s direction. Dil Raju is going to produce the film.
Interestingly, Keerthy had made her debut in Tollywood with Nenu Sailaja, which had Ram in the lead role. After the film went on to be a hit, Keerthy was flooded with offers and currently, she is acting in Mahanati and Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram’s upcoming film.
It remains to be seen if this combination materialises soon. More details about the Ram-Dil Raju project are awaited.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film