Kriti Sanon’s Mini which premiered on Netflix earlier this month garnered a decent response from digital audiences. The comedy caper has a socially relevant plot and banks on the performances of the lead actir Kriti Sanon and Pankaj Triparthi.
The latest news is that Mimi is set to be remade in Telugu and Tamil. A top production house has bagged the remake rights of the film and they plan to take the bilingual onto the floors at the earliest.
Apparently, the production house in talks with Keerthy Suresh for the female lead role in the remake. The actress is said to be interested about the project but she is yet to sign the dotted line. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas sweating it out in back-to-back action-packed schedules
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release