It is a widely known fact that Kamal Haasan and Gautham Menon, who had collaborated back in 2006 for Vettayadu Vilaiyaadu are going to join hands yet again. Rumored as a sequel to Vettayadu Vilaiyaadu, the film is expected to go on floors from early next year.
News also came out that star heroine Anushka Shetty’s name is under consideration for the female lead’s role in the film. Now, the latest buzz is that young starlet Keerthy Suresh has bright chances to do a prominent role in the film.
Vettayadu Vilaiyaadu is an intense cop drama and was dubbed in Telugu as Raghuvaran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun shares a throwback picture from Julayi days
- Mahesh Babu’s noble gesture on b’day; Nominates NTR, Vijay and Shruti
- Always wanted to see Superstar like this: Harish Shankar on his fav Mahesh Babu shot
- Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu to be remade in Hindi!
- Poll : Which is your favourite Mahesh Babu film?
- Salman Khan promises a new twist in Bigg Boss 2020