It is a widely known fact that Kamal Haasan and Gautham Menon, who had collaborated back in 2006 for Vettayadu Vilaiyaadu are going to join hands yet again. Rumored as a sequel to Vettayadu Vilaiyaadu, the film is expected to go on floors from early next year.
News also came out that star heroine Anushka Shetty’s name is under consideration for the female lead’s role in the film. Now, the latest buzz is that young starlet Keerthy Suresh has bright chances to do a prominent role in the film.
Vettayadu Vilaiyaadu is an intense cop drama and was dubbed in Telugu as Raghuvaran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?