It is a widely known fact that Kamal Haasan and Gautham Menon, who had collaborated back in 2006 for Vettayadu Vilaiyaadu are going to join hands yet again. Rumored as a sequel to Vettayadu Vilaiyaadu, the film is expected to go on floors from early next year.
News also came out that star heroine Anushka Shetty’s name is under consideration for the female lead’s role in the film. Now, the latest buzz is that young starlet Keerthy Suresh has bright chances to do a prominent role in the film.
Vettayadu Vilaiyaadu is an intense cop drama and was dubbed in Telugu as Raghuvaran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?
- Big musical update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Sirish begins dubbing for his next