When the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s 168th film roped in the happening young beauty Keerthy Suresh, fans and industrywallahs were in for a minor shock. Many wondered how Rajini would romance an actress who is much younger than him.
But here’s the latest update. Apparently, Keerthy will not be playing Rajini’s love interest, but instead she will be seen as his sister in the movie. On the other hand, this as-yet-untitled action family entertainer also has senior actresses Meena and Khusboo in prominent roles.
Siva, who had directed Ajith’s Pongal blockbuster, Viswasam, is directing the film and the shoot is currently underway in Hyderabad. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this much-awaited film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow