In less than five years after she made her debut, Keerthy Suresh has grown from strength to strength in South Indian cinema. She bagged the national award for her performance in Mahanati and now, as she is all set to make her debut in Bollywood, Keerthy Suresh has achieved yet another major milestone in her career.
Confirming the rumours that she’s going to be one of the lead actresses in Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film in Siva’s direction, Keerthy Suresh said, “ Extremely happy to announce this magical milestone in my journey. From being awe struck of @rajinikanth sir to sharing screen space with him will be my most cherished memory in my life.” Sun Pictures is going to produce this film, and it is also rumoured to have Jyothika in a lead role.
Apart from this film, Keerthy will also be seen in Miss India, Good Luck Sakhi, and Rang De in Telugu next year. All in all, 2020 is expected to be quite a fruitful year for the talented actress.
Extremely happy to announce this magical milestone in my journey .
From being awe struck of @rajinikanth sir to sharing screen space with him will be my most cherished memory in my life. Thank you @directorsiva sir @sunpictures 😊🙏🏻#Thalaivar168
— Keerthy Suresh (@KeerthyOfficial) December 9, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai