Actor Keerthy Suresh’s performance in Mahanati was appreciated by critics upon release. But the biggest validation has come in the form of the National Award that has been awarded to her for her performance in the film.
Almost a day after the announcement, Keerthy took to social media with a heartfelt letter talking about the film and the recognition.
Thanking her producers, director and the entire crew of the film, Keerthy dedicated the award to her family, specifically her mother, veteran actress Menaka and her guru, filmmaker Priyadarshan.
Whilst thanking all the other winners, the actress expressed gratitude for being a part of the film.
Thank you 😊🙏 pic.twitter.com/7Qx60z18Xq
— Keerthy Suresh (@KeerthyOfficial) August 10, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences
- Lockdown Review : Jallikattu- Telugu film on AHA
- SPB Departs: SP Charan thanks fans for their prayers
- End of an era – SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest