Ever since she had made her debut as heroine with the 2013 Malayalam film, Geethanjali, actress Keerthy Suresh has been mostly seen in performance-oriented and girl-next-door characters. Even while acting opposite star heroes, Keerthy never resorted to skin show.
In a latest interview, Keerthy said that she may earn a lot of money by portraying glamoros roles, but she will never earn accolades. “I am more keen on doing performance-oriented roles. I am even ready to go totally de-glam, but no one has approached me with such scripts yet,” said the Mahanati actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman