Ever since she had made her debut as heroine with the 2013 Malayalam film, Geethanjali, actress Keerthy Suresh has been mostly seen in performance-oriented and girl-next-door characters. Even while acting opposite star heroes, Keerthy never resorted to skin show.
In a latest interview, Keerthy said that she may earn a lot of money by portraying glamoros roles, but she will never earn accolades. “I am more keen on doing performance-oriented roles. I am even ready to go totally de-glam, but no one has approached me with such scripts yet,” said the Mahanati actress.
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama gets a tentative release date
- Superstar praises badminton champion’s stunning feat
- Majnu actress to make her debut in Tamil
- Ajith fulfills Sridevi’s wish not once but twice
- I learnt how to love people from ANR: Mohanlal