Star heroine Keerthy Suresh often posts pictures and videos of her yoga sessions. In a latest video, she was seen performing various yogasanas, including 150 Surya Namaskars. Keerthy’s next target is to perform 200 Surya Namaskars.
“Cant express how buoyant and refreshing it is. To those who aren’t aware, it enlightens all your chakras, boosts your immunity and increases blood circulation,” Keerthy wrote, further adding telling her fans that they will have to do it once and they’ll see what it is all about.
On the movies front, Keerthy’s next two films, Good Luck Sakhi and Miss India, will be releasing on leading OTT platforms.
View this post on Instagram
Nothing like starting the day with 150 Surya Namaskar. Aiming for 200 next! Cant express how buoyant and refreshing it is. To those who aren’t aware, it enlightens all your chakras, boosts your immunity and increases blood circulation. I’ll stop with this, you’ll have to do it once and you’ll see what this is all about! 😁🙏🏻 Thanks to my guru, @taralaju 🤗❤️ . . . #yogainspiration #yoga #healthylifestyle #instahealth #fitnessmotivation #instayoga #yogainspiration #suryanamaskar
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood