Young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh made a highly successful debut with Ram’s Nenu Sailaja. The film got Keerthy a decent fan following and she was also considered for some high-profile Telugu projects. However, she has decided to concentrate on her Tamil assignments and signed a handful of big budget films.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Keerthy is all set for her second Telugu film. Apparently, the actress has been in talks for Nani’s next film under Trinadh Rao Nakkina’s direction. An official confirmation is awaited regarding Keerthy’s participation in this film, which will go on floors in August.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits