Young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh made a highly successful debut with Ram’s Nenu Sailaja. The film got Keerthy a decent fan following and she was also considered for some high-profile Telugu projects. However, she has decided to concentrate on her Tamil assignments and signed a handful of big budget films.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Keerthy is all set for her second Telugu film. Apparently, the actress has been in talks for Nani’s next film under Trinadh Rao Nakkina’s direction. An official confirmation is awaited regarding Keerthy’s participation in this film, which will go on floors in August.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar