If the ongoing buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, National award-winning actress Keerthy Suresh will next be acting in a Tamil film which will be produced by her Thaanaa Serndha Koottam (Gang in Telugu) hero Suriya’s 2D Entertainment banner.
Interestingly, Suriya will not be acting in this movie as young Tamil hero Atharvaa of Gadhalakonda Ganesh fame will be playing the main lead. The film will be directed by National award-winning Tamil director Bala, who had directed Suriya’s acclaimed 2003 rural drama, Pithamagan. An official announcement regarding this project is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada hit Dia hero Deekshith Shetty lands Nani’s film
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022