Within a short time, young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh has reached the top league thanks to her impressive acting skills. She is currently busy with a handful of exciting projects in Telugu and Tamil. And, according to the latest buzz, Keerthy is all set to make her debut in Bollywood with a female-centric story.
Apparently, Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor, who shares a close rapport with Keerthy’s family, will be introducing the actress to Bollywood under his banner. Amit Sharma, the director of last year’s blockbuster ‘Badhaai Ho’, is said to be the film’s director. However, an official confirmation is awaited regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant paid ten times more than what he demanded
- Mahesh Babu’s etches a pakka plan for SVP’s shoot
- Big tension for these two Prabhas’ directors
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan gives an ultimatum to his directors
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?