Within a short time, young Malayali beauty Keerthy Suresh has reached the top league thanks to her impressive acting skills. She is currently busy with a handful of exciting projects in Telugu and Tamil. And, according to the latest buzz, Keerthy is all set to make her debut in Bollywood with a female-centric story.
Apparently, Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor, who shares a close rapport with Keerthy’s family, will be introducing the actress to Bollywood under his banner. Amit Sharma, the director of last year’s blockbuster ‘Badhaai Ho’, is said to be the film’s director. However, an official confirmation is awaited regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine tensions for Prabhas’ Salaar
- Bellamkonda Suresh supports his son’s performance
- Ram Charan is Siddha in Acharya
- I’ve finally found my real competition: Ram
- Sankranthi films’ latest Krishna collections
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake gets a launch date