Keerthy Suresh is all set to bring her new film Penguin to the audience directly on the 19th of this month on Amazon Prime. Apart from this, she has at least four films in the pipeline.
The news is that she is all set to start shoot from the month of August and has also decided to lower her remuneration for her upcoming projects seeing the big losses the makers are undergoing in the last three months.
The talk is that Keerthy has also made changes to the way she operates from now on and will have a limited team so that everyone can have a safe working experience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shahid to resume shooting for Jersey’s Hindi remake soon
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league