All eyes were on young actress Keerthy Suresh when the first look posters and the teaser of Mahanati, the much-awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, were released recently. Keerthy stunned everyone by recreating Savithri’s looks, expressions and her aura with utmost perfection.
In an yet another impressive feat, Keerthy had decided to dub her own voice in the film’s Telugu and Tamil versions. This evening, Keerthy took to her Instagram account and revealed that she has wrapped up dubbing for her part in Mahanati. Keerthy took 11 days to complete the dubbing formalities. In Telugu, the actress had first dubbed for her role in Agnyaathavaasi.
Mahanati also stars Samantha, Naga Chaitanya, Vijay Deverakonda, Prakash Raj, Mohan Babu and several other noted actors in crucial roles. Nag Ashwin is the director of Mahanati. Produced by Swapna and Priyanka Dutt under Vijayanthi Movies banner, the film releases on May 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- Ajith’s Thala60 gets a striking title
- Bigil gets a massive release in the US